Friday, March 26, 2010

Recently


I've recently decided a few things...

One of the first things is I want to finish school in 2 years or less if I can. I'm tired of school. It exhausts me. It annoys me. It keeps me from doing what I do best...which is working of course and spending time with the people I love. I feel like school is something I can be  good at if I try REALLY hard. Which lately I have been. However, working comes naturally to me. I'm good at working hard. I'm good at learning my job and growing to be great at it.

Yes.I know. The importance of education...blah blah blah.

I have every intention of completing school and I will very happy once I finally get my degree.

But that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

Secondly...

I took Lilo for a walk at the dog park in my apartment complex the other day. There were big dogs there that wanted to eat her and while the people were very nice, it just wasn't Lilo and my's scene.

We need a yard so that I can sit and drink coffee....

or maybe a glass of wine.... 


and watch the bug terrorize anything that moves for as long as her heart desires...


I know right now is not the time, but someday I intend to be in the country again. I love it there.

No traffic.

No one living directly next door to you.

Its where I grew up and eventually it's where I would like to be again.

For now I'm happy living in the city. In an apartment where there is not a lot to worry about. I have my two plants out on the balcony and Lilo and I have plenty of room to go for walks outside.

but maybe someday I could have a nice big yard...a garden...and possibly a clothes line...


Totally not kidding about the clothes line. 


For now, I am content where I am. I have things I need to accomplish, then I will see whether or not my dreams of  living the country life are able to become a reality. It's possible that I could change my mind before then...so who knows? I'm just thinking out loud...

Plus...I definitely feel like it's ok to dream...

hmmm...I can almost smell the fresh air 

0 comments: