Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello fall...

I just left A's family Thanksgiving dinner and we are on our way home to see my family.. I can't believe another holiday has come and gone. I find myself wondering where the year has went to. It's the season for being thankful so I am thinking about ALL the things from this year that I have to be thankful for. So much has happened in the past few months. God has been so faithful to me but then again there has never been a time in my life where He wasnt't...so why do I say that like it's a surprise? Everything that comes to mind that I am thankful for all leads back to Him. My family, the family that has taken me under their wing here in Austin, my awesome friends, EVERYTHING is from Him that's where my focus should be. The only reson I am able to live the way I do is because of His grace and faithfullness. If i I don't understand that...then I'm not able to be thankful the way I should be. Although everything this year has't been perfect...all of it has taught me where my strenghth lies and Who is in control. So for that...I am SO THANKFUL. Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello fall, i'm so glad you're finally here...

pumpkin cake I baked for thanksgiving




Lilo loves going for walks in the cool weather....



0 comments: